School Instrument Rental
My parent/guardian and I agree to accept full responsibility for the instrument, equipment, and accessories according to the condition described above until officially returned to the band director and signed off. There is a $35 rental donation to check out the instrument for the entire year. For percussionists, this is the $35 percussion equipment donation that covers "consumable" items in the battery and front ensemble. This helps cover wear and tear from normal use.
- I will keep the instrument clean and in working order at all times.
- I will store the instrument in its designated location after each use.
- I will have the instrument at every rehearsal.
- I will return the instrument in the same condition as it was loaned when asked to do so by the band director or school administrator.
- My parent/guardian and I will pay the full cost of all repairs required if the instrument is damaged while on loan to me. Repairs will be made in a timely manner.
- My parent/guardian and I will pay the full replacement amount if the instrument or equipment is lost or stolen.
* indicates a required field