We leave late tonight / tomorrow morning - CALL TIME IS 4:30AM in the Gahr High School Band Room. Set multiple alarms and give your Hawaii roommates a wake up call. THE BUS WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE LATE. You may park in the small Gahr High School lot by the boy's locker room; however, it is recommended NOT to leave your car at school during the trip.
- Final Itinerary
- Packing List
- Travel ID
- Emergency Contacts
- Room/Flight Manifest
- Hawaiian Flight List
- Alaska Flight List
- Bring your correct Photo ID
- Wear your Hawaii t-shirt tomorrow
- Bring your black music binder - organized with plastic pages.
- Bring everything you need for your instrument (reeds, mouthpiece, ligature, valve oil, etc.)
- You may only bring one carry on bag (maximum: 22" length x 14" width x 9" height) and one personal bag that fits under the seat in front of you (i.e. backpack, messenger bag, purse)
- Make sure you have your black polo shirt, khaki shorts, no-show/ankle socks & tennis shoes for the performances
- Every bag must have a luggage tag on it (If you have not put luggage tags on, you will need to do this ASAP when we get to the airport).
- Liquids, toothpaste, deodorant must be in a 3oz container in a ziplock bag
- All prescription medication must be properly identified with correct labels
- Bring spending money for food and souvenirs (group photo on USS Missouri is $10)
- Bring an empty water container for the trip
- Bring phone chargers. Leave unnecessary valuables at home (computers, jewelry, etc.).
- Make sure you have your roommate's and chaperone's cell numbers in your phone.
- There are no boys allowed in the girls' rooms or floor. There are no girls allowed in the boys' rooms or floor. Anyone breaking this rule will be sent home at your parents' expense.
- You must be in your room at room check. You may not open your door for any reason after lights out. If the door is opened at night, the entire room will be sent home at the parents' expense.
- Be respectful to chaperones at all times. Directions & instructions will typically come from Mr. Loney, our Tour Director, or a drum major.
- This trip is a huge privilege. You are representing our music program, Gahr High School, and ABCUSD at all times. Don't do anything that would make yourself or the Gahr Instrumental Music Program look bad.
We're looking forward to a fun, exciting, and memorable trip!!