We made a great impression as Gahr High School and it shows the potential for us to host our own marching band tournament in the future. Once again, thank you to everyone who volunteered their time and donated items to make this event possible!
HAWAII IS OFFICIALLY A GO!
Did you mail your registration form in????
REGISTRATION FORMS ARE DUE TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, JULY 16!
1. Please download and read the following four documents:
- Registration Form
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Payment Program
- Updated Itinerary
2. Fill out the Registration Form and decide if you want the Optional Travel Insurance (highly recommended). Please fill out one Registration Form per person going on the trip.
3. Mail in the Registration Form to MusicAmerica:
218 West Water Street, Suite 400
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Registration forms are due Wednesday, July 16th. If you are purchasing the "Cancel for Any Reason" Travel Insurance, you must send in the money with your registration form.
4. If you turned in your $50 deposit to the drop box, we will send it to MusicAmerica and an account will be created for you. All future payments are made directly MusicAmerica either through their website, by phone, or mail. MusicAmerica accepts checks, money orders, travelers’ checks and credit/debit cards.
5. Hit the streets and start raising money! Wash cars, wash windows, mow lawns, babysit! Your first payment is $290 due Friday, August 15th.
We've added the website domain www.gahrband.org and changed our Facebook URL to www.facebook.com/gahrband. While we will still use the "Gahr Instrumental Music Program" to officially describe our program, "Gahr Band" is simpler, more memorable, and resonates more with alumni. We will also be rolling out a "#gahrband" t-shirt as a reward in our upcoming Kickstarter for an equipment trailer. If you use Twitter or Facebook, use the hashtag #gahrband when saying positive things about our program!