1. Color Guard Workshops for the 2017 fall season are tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday from 4-6PM at the Gahr High School Band Room! Wear comfortable clothes, shoes, and bring water. No experience is required, so bring a friend! We will have an Ice Cream Social on Thursday after practice. 🍦
2. This Wednesday, June 7th, we have a mandatory New Student/Parent Meeting at 6:30PM in the Band Room. This is for all new wind, percussion, and color guard students and parents. We will be going through the Gahr Marching Gladiators Handbook and be discussing important information about Workshops, Band Camp, and the fall schedule.
3. The End-of-Year Awards Banquet (for current students) is this Sunday, June 11th at 1:30PM at the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts. ALL RSVPS AND MONEY ARE DUE IN THE DROP BOX OR ONLINE BY TOMORROW. This event is pre-sale only - no walk-ups. Click here to RSVP online: http://www.gahrband.org/store/p10/End-of-Year_Awards_Banquet%21.html
4. Weekly battery (drumline) practices resume tomorrow evening from 5-8PM. Bring your binder with warm ups and music, sticks, pads, and a great attitude!
5. Band & Percussion Workshops are on Tuesday, June 20th and Thursday, June 22nd from 5-8PM both days. This is mandatory for all winds, battery, and front ensemble to reserve your spot in the 2017 field show production. We will be learning basics, working on the show music, and checking out school instruments.
We're gearing up for a fun-filled year and are excited for you to be a part of it! For more information, please visit our website: www.gahrband.org.