Over the two days, we will learn some warm ups, field show music, and new pep tunes. On Thursday, we will be ending practice with an Ice Cream Social :)
Things to bring:
- Comfortable clothes (shorts & t-shirt)
- Athletic shoes (no sandals or converse)
- Water (1-gallon jug preferred)
- Instrument/mouthpiece/sticks if you have your own
- 3-ring binder with plastic pages and pencil ️
All students must complete an Athletic Clearance Packet by June 29th, available from Dulce Caldwell in the front office. As part of the clearance, students must get a physical exam (available for approximately $15 from the walk-in clinic across from Gahr HS that usually takes only 5-10 minutes). After June 29th, Dulce leaves for summer break and will not be back until school starts. If you do not complete an clearance packet, you will not be enrolled in band or color guard.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow at workshops!
If you are a Color Guard student, your first summer practice is next week, June 25-27 from 4-8PM each day.