Band & Percussion Workshops continue tomorrow, Thursday, June 22nd from 5-8PM in the Gahr High School Band Room (703). Please arrive early to check-in and get a name tag. After rehearsal we will have an ice cream social! 🍦 If you have any friends missed the first day and still want to join, they must attend tomorrow to receive a spot in our 2017 field show production, "Conspiracy Theory."
- If you want to borrow a school instrument for summer, please bring the signed Instrument Rental Form (yellow paper) and $35 rental donation tomorrow. We accept check, cash, or pay with a credit card on our website here. Checks are always made payable to, "Gahr Band Boosters."
- All students must complete an Athletic Clearance Packet to be enrolled in the marching band, due by June 26th. Pick up the paperwork ASAP from the front office during school business hours (8AM-2PM) from Dulce Caldwell. You will need to complete a physical that can be done at a walk-in clinic for around $15.
- On Saturday, July 1st, a large group of us will be going to see drum corps LIVE at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena! So far we have over 70 people going. If you like watching marching bands, this will blow you away!! Click here for more info about this drum corps show. Group tickets are just $20/person, and the last day to get DCI tickets from Mr. Loney is tomorrow.
- If you are a Color Guard student, your next rehearsal is our mini-camp next week on June 27-29th from 1-8PM each day. You will have an hour break for dinner during these three days.
- Sign up for text message updates on Remind by texting "81010" to "@d4b73".
Keep up the great work and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!!