Band & Percussion Workshops continue tomorrow, Thursday, June 21st from 5-8PM in the Gahr High School Band Room (102). Please arrive early to check-in and get a name tag. After rehearsal we will have an ice cream social! Parents are invited to get ice cream too!
It's not too late to bring a friend! If you know anyone who missed the first day, they must attend workshops tomorrow to receive a spot in our 2018 field show production, "TOXIC."
- If you want to borrow a school instrument, please bring the signed Instrument Rental Form (yellow paper) and $35 rental donation tomorrow. We accept check, cash, or pay with a credit card on our website. Checks are always made payable to, "Gahr Band Boosters." We will need to keep some instruments that need repairs and will call you over the summer when it is ready to pick up.
- All students must complete an Athletic Clearance Packet to be enrolled in the marching band, due by June 29th. Pick up the paperwork ASAP from the front office during school business hours (8AM-2PM) from Dulce Caldwell. You will need to complete a physical that can be done at a walk-in clinic for around $15.
- The Gahr Band will be traveling to perform in Hawaii next summer 2019! If you want to be a part of this trip, please turn in a deposit of $200. For more information about the trip click here, and to make this payment online click here.
- If you are a Color Guard student, your next practice is the mini-camp next week, June 25-27th from 4-8PM each day.
- Sign up for text message updates on Remind by texting "@gahrband" to the number 81010.
Keep up the great work and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!