Our last workshop day is tomorrow, Thurs, June 23rd from 5-8PM in the Gahr High School Band Room (703). We will be ending the evening with an ice cream social :) If you have any friends who still want to join - it's not too late, but they must attend to receive a spot in our 2016 field show production.
- If you would like to check out an instrument for the summer, please bring the signed Instrument Rental Form and $35 rental donation tomorrow which covers wear and tear from normal use. Bring a check, cash, or pay this with a credit card on our website here. If there are repairs needed on the instrument, we will call you when your instrument is fixed and ready for pick up from the school.
- All students must complete an Athletic Clearance Packet to be enrolled in the marching band. Pick up the paperwork ASAP from the front office during school business hours from Dulce Caldwell.
- There is a $75 deposit for our Las Vegas Performance Trip that is due tomorrow, June 23rd. This can be paid at workshops check-in with a check or cash, or paid with a credit card on our website here. For more information about this exciting marching band trip, check out: www.gahrband.org/vegas.
- We have several great fundraisers going on through the summer to raise money for your student account - including selling program ads for our upcoming field tournament and Crunch Fitness gym memberships! See Mr. Loney, Mrs. Stockwell, or Mrs. Varney after tomorrow's rehearsal for more information.
- On Saturday, July 2nd, we will be going to see a Drum Corps show live at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena! If you like watching marching bands, this will blow you away! Group tickets are just $20/person and can be purchased from Mr. Loney. For more info about the drum corps show, click here.
- Tomorrow each student will receive a Band Camp Packet that has important information and forms that need to be filled out and turned in at registration in August. Color Guard students will receive this packet next week at our first summer practice on June 28th.
For more information, visit our website: www.gahrband.org and "like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/gahrband. Keep up the great work and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!