Our last workshop day is tomorrow, Thurs 6/25 from 4:30-8:00PM. If you missed out, it's not too late to join, but you must attend to save your spot in our 2015 field show production! Tomorrow is just winds & percussion only (Color Guard joins us at Band Camp on August 10th). Please arrive early to check in so we can get started on time.
- Bring your instrument (if you have one), your music/pencil (in a binder with plastic pages), water, and wear comfortable athletic clothes & shoes. Eat before you arrive.
- If you would like to check out a school instrument for summer, please bring back the signed Instrument Check-Out form and $35 (this covers normal instrument wear & tear for the school year). Checks can be made out to "Gahr Band Boosters."
- We will continue to learn technique, warm ups, and the winds will go through more of the field show music and a few pep tunes! We'll also have an ice cream social after rehearsal.
- If you have any friends that were missing, give them a call! We can still add them in.
- Tomorrow each student will receive a Band Camp Packet that has important information so we can get off to a smooth start at Band Camp from August 10-28th. There are also forms that need to be filled out and turned in at registration on the first day of camp.
For more information, visit our website: www.gahrband.org. Keep up the great work and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!