Band & Color Guard Workshops DAY 2 continue TODAY, Wednesday, June 19th from 5-8PM in the Gahr HS Band Room (102). Please arrive early to check-in on the computer, get a name tag, and borrow an instrument.
- If you want to borrow a school instrument, bring the attached Instrument Rental Form (yellow paper) and $35 rental donation. We accept check, cash, or pay with a credit card on our website. Checks are always made payable to, "Gahr Band Boosters." Some instruments may not be available to borrow until after July 9th when we get back from our Hawaii Band Trip.
- All students must complete an Athletic Clearance Packet to be enrolled in the marching band, due this Friday, June 21st. Pick up the paperwork from Dulce Caldwell at the Gahr HS front office during school business hours (8AM-2PM). You will need to complete a physical that can be done at a walk-in clinic.
- It's not too late to bring a friend, but they must attend workshops to receive a spot in our 2019 production.
- There is a $150 Band Camp Deposit due tomorrow, June 20th to reserve your spot in the show. We accept cash, check to "Gahr Band Boosters," or you can pay online.
- On Saturday, June 29th, a large group will be carpooling to see Drum Corps at the Rose Bowl! If you like marching band, this will blow you away!! Group tickets are just $20/person and we have about 10 more seats left.
- Sign up for Remind updates by texting the message "@gahrband" to the phone number 81010.
Keep up the great work and we look forward to seeing you today!