Read the following Band Camp information carefully so we get off to a smooth start!
We've proven that we have what it takes to be a successful competing band. Now we need a trailer to get our equipment to competitions! Right now we have a unique opportunity to purchase a trailer for our program, but we need to raise $6,000.
This trailer has been modified specifically for a band program:
This past year we were fortunate to borrow an equipment trailer from one of our local middle schools; however, because of growth in both band programs, this trailer is no longer available for us to use. Without an equipment trailer, we will be unable to participate in marching band and drumline competitions.
We’re offering some great rewards!
Our band trailer is one of the least expensive forms of advertising and is seen by tens of thousands of people every year! Click here to download a PDF of our business and corporate advertising packages.
Here is the link to our Kickstarter project:
Anything you can give takes us one step closer to getting an equipment trailer.
Thank you so much for your support.
1. MusicAmerica will still allow you to register in the next 2-3 weeks since many families are on vacation. They do not want to exclude anyone and will be flexible with us!
2. If you want to email your registration form in, please send it to both Gaby Bustos at firstname.lastname@example.org AND Michelle Beaupre at email@example.com.
3. For those emailing registration forms and want to take cancelation insurance: We cannot take the insurance money until we have the registrations set up in our system WITH the $50.00 per person coming from the school. Therefore, they should still mark on their form that they want the insurance, but they need to know that Gaby will have to call them back to take the credit card payment for the insurance once their account is set up and we have their $50.00 input.
4. From this point on, all payments for Hawaii (including the $50 deposit if you have not paid it) need to be sent directly to MusicAmerica. These can be mailed in, phoned in, or paid online with a credit card.
5. After this week, the process of getting everything entered is going to take longer than usual, but be patient and do not worry about being registered or getting insurance. Dean McDowell will be on vacation for the next two weeks, Michelle will be gone until July 31st, and Gaby will be gone the last week of July. This is another reason why they wanted to get the registration forms by the end of this week. MusicAmerica will be very flexible and everything will be back to normal at the beginning of August.
More information is available on our website: www.gahrband.org/hawaii. If you have any specific questions about the trip, please contact Dean McDowell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up for Text Updates
Gahr High School