Jazz Performance with Tetzlaff Middle School!
Friday, June 6, 2014
- Make sure you have turned in your $25 to the drop box or you will not be allowed to go. Cash is acceptable or checks made to "Gahr Band Boosters."
- Eat a good breakfast and bring snacks because we won't be eating lunch until we're in the park (possibly as late as 1:30PM). Bring money for lunch and dinner.
- Come to school wearing your black jazz t-shirt, black dress pants (no jeans), black socks and black marching shoes.
- WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE KNOTT'S BATHROOMS TO CHANGE. BREAKING THIS RULE WILL AFFECT TETZLAFF BEING ABLE TO GO TO KNOTT'S IN THE FUTURE. (If you want to bring extra shoes in your back pack, or have shorts under your dress pants that might work.)
- Remember you are representing Gahr High School, Tetzlaff Middle School, and ABCUSD, so act accordingly. Have fun!
0 Period Jazz Band
3. Maximum velocity
4. Sing sing sing
Go to periods 1 and 2. Then come to band room directly to Band Room 3rd period (do not check in with your 3rd period teacher).
9:45 a.m. Come to Band Room immediately after 2nd Period / Load uHaul
10:15 a.m. Use restroom / Load bus / SENIOR CARPOOL NEEDED
10:30 a.m. Depart for Knott’s Berry Farm (8039 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA 90620)
11:00 a.m. Arrive at Knott's / Unload
11:30 a.m. Warm up
11:50 a.m. Take stage
12:00 p.m. Performance - Fiesta Village stage
12:30 p.m. Load uHaul.
1:00 p.m. Park time! Bring money for lunch and dinner.
4:00 p.m. SENIORS PICKED UP FOR CANDLE ROSE
7:30 p.m. Meet by exit gate (inside park) DO NOT BE LATE / load bus
8:00 p.m. Return to Gahr/Tetzlaff
8:30 p.m. Arrive at Gahr / Unload
9:00 p.m. Dismissal