Each family is responsible to sell a minimum of two tickets. Tickets can only be bought online.
There is a text box on Ticketleap for students to receive credit for online ticket sales. Selling additional tickets helps raise funds for the Gahr Instrumental Music Program!
In addition to selling two tickets, each student is responsible for donating one basket item. Gift baskets are part of a raffle to raise money for the music program. BASKET ITEMS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MAY 5TH. Please donate one item that fits into the following basket theme sorted by student’s instrument/section:
1. FLUTES/DOUBLE-REEDS: “Harry Potter Basket” including 2 Universal Studio Tickets (Harry Potter themed items, books, blu-rays, action figures, Harry Potter clothing or wands, etc.)
2. CLARINETS/LOW BRASS: “Entertainment” (games, movies - Blu-Rays/DVDs, movie tickets, iTunes gift cards, restaurant gift cards, GameStop gards, bowling, etc.)
3. HIGH BRASS/SAXOPHONES: “Candy” (king-sized candy, M&Ms, Skittles, Reese's, See’s gift certificates, novelty GIANT candy, candy at the mall gift card)
4. ALL PERCUSSION: “Coffee/Tea” (coffee beans, tea, Keurig machine/accessories, K-cups, mugs, Starbucks/Coffee Bean gift cards, hot chocolate, cookies/snacks)
5. COLOR GUARD: “Beauty/Spa Basket” (spa/massage gift cards, manicure/pedicure gift cards, cosmetics, bath products, lotions, Ulta/Sephora gift cards)
Please keep donations between $10 to $20. You may also donate cash or gift cards that the boosters can use to buy additional basket items.
Help spread the word by downloading and printing this flyer: